Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Be Strong

Like I said in my last post, this summer has really affected the law enforcement family.  I wanted to make cards to encourage those in law enforcement.  Although this really doesn't represent summer, sadly it does represent the summer  of 2016.

Stamps: Newton's support  www.newtonsnookblog.com and Stampin Up! flourish. Stampin Up! pop of pink washi designer tape. Sentiments: Newton's support stamp at www.newtonsnookblog.com  Markers: Peekaboo peach (Stampin' up!) and Tombow jewel colors royal blue and orange. Dimensional glue adhesive.

1 comment:

  1. I hope these cards you've made will make your family smile! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time to look at my blog. I hope you enjoy it and are inspired to make something beautiful.
Vicki Clifton