Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Summer is ending...what better way than to spend it with family



This fun card was inspired by the upcoming holiday and http://sharejoychallenge.blogspot.com/2016/08/share-joy-challenge-50-sketch.html.

What fun to participate in challenges that make your mind think along different lines.  This challenge had a sketch and/or theme idea....which I decided to use both.

The cardstock used is from my stash.  The stickers are also but from two different lines.  The BBQ and definition is from Karen Foster while the others are from Bo Bunny.  The embossing on the orange cardstock is from sizzix luxurious A2 large.

What your plans for the weekend?  I plan to spend it with family with maybe a cookout thrown in there some where :).











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending the time to look at my blog. I hope you enjoy it and are inspired to make something beautiful.
Vicki Clifton